- Registration is not required. Anonymous comments are allowed.
- Every article has its own feed you can subscribe to to keep up with the comments on that article.
- Spam is deleted. Comments that look like spam are held for moderation. Others go through immediately.
- Simple HTML can be used in comments.
- Comments may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- Comments are not threaded. Therefore I will occasionally change the date on a comment to move responses (especially my own) immediately after the comment they’re replying to.
- Comments which point out errors, especially minor ones of spelling and grammar, may be deleted after the error is fixed. Nonetheless these are appreciated.
- Offtopic comments used to get in touch with me about other matters will normally be deleted.